This company has the worse customer service around. They are unreasonable and unprofessional. The children answering the phones barely know what they are doing and have no phone ettiquete at all.

If you are two days late with a payment they will harrass you by posting you name on your car and your house with bold construction paper colors for the entire neighborhood to see. Even after you make a payment the harrassment will continue. While one person says you can make an arrangement to pay in a couple of days another person will tell you that is unacceptable and the practice continues.

Do whatever you can to avoid this company, once they get you any customer service goes out the window.

Had an Experience with Drive Here?

Comments

My contract with them was a 2003 Chevy Venture. The first day I bought the car and took it home was the first sign of how this company is so UNPROFESSIONAL. I had to bring the vehicle back because they put the tags on the vehicle. They informed me it need to have a truck inspection tag on the vehicle( still to this day I never seen a Chevy Venture van, needing three inspection stickers, even on trucks, I only seen two inspection stickers), they gave me some BULL that it depends on the cargo weight of the vehicle, so to save myself a mind blowing headache, I agreed and took the vehicle back. I also mentioned that the driver side door was off track, and the ABS sensor came on( all this within a few hours of taking it home, I don't even think it was a full 24 hrs yet at that point). They told me for the door, to take to one repair shop, when I got there, I had to wait because the mechanic for the door was not there yet, and was informed to handle my ABS Sensor first, and then return.So I did just so. I went to this FILTHY, little HOLE IN THE WALL GHETTO shop, to get my ABS sensor fixed. When I got there, there was already three people waiting on their vehicles to get fixed. As I sat there waiting, we was talking among ourselves, and the horror stories they were telling me was MAD CRAZY! One woman was In the same situation I was in, she just got her car, and the engine was overheating, and something was wrong with the radio. Another woman, said ever since she had her car,...

I continued to make timely payments, and keeping routine checkups. A little over a year the alternator went, without warning, while I was on the expressway with my children! I replaced that. A few months later the engine started to over heat, and I had a mechanic to take a look at it, he told me to take it back to the company and also informed that that the transmission is messed up as well!!! So I call Drive Here and informed them of the problems. After getting passed around the world( about 3 weeks later-POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE)someone in customer service told me that, I would have to pay for the engine to be repaired, and that they would finance me for the transmission for get fixed. I told her I would sign off for a voluntary repossession. That I would give the vehicle back. ANYONE THAT HAS OWNED A USED VEHICLE KNOWS THAT THE MAJOR COMPONENTS THAT MAKES A CAR OPERATIONAL IS THE ENGINE, THE TRANSMISSION, and THE ALTERNATOR. THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN LESS THAT A YEAR AND A HALF, WITH ROUTINE CHECKUPS, THE VEHICLE SHOULD NOT BE THAT MESSED UP!!! I understand usual wear and tear, but that is not usual! The customer service rep sent me to which was suppose to be the owner.

The owner was concerned that I was a good customer and never missed a payment( in fact I called them when they was late getting the payment from me-POOR PAYMENT SERVICE!)(During all this, I had to go out and purchase a vehicle to get back and forth to work). He asked that I come down there, to select a new vehicle, and that there was so many cars to choose from. I made an appointment, like an ***, and went down there a few minutes before my appointment, and viewed the lot. The selection of cars was the WORST!!! ALL LATE MODELS AND ALL HAD HIGH MILEAGE!!! The car selection was mostly 96 -99 Saturn, Malibu`s with off the wall high mileage. I think they had a 99 Jeep Cherokee, which I would possibly be remotely interested in. My husband was furious at this point for the insult. A woman of my word, I kept my appointment. I was a few minutes early, and waited patiently, until the owner was over 20+ minutes late( VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!) !I walked out pissed! He called my cell phone about and hour later and apologized for being late and had the NERVE to ask why I left?! I informed him that I looked at the selection, and let him know it was the WORST!!! He asked me to spare him few minutes as he went thru a list of "new vehicles." The new list was even more INSULTING. I told him I will be down to sign the voluntary repossession papers-( THEY F**KED UP THAT BAD!!). I WOULD NEVER EVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE!! THEY ARE FAR FAR FROM PROFESSIONAL!!! EVERY DEPARTMENT WAS UNPROFESSIONAL AND GHETTO AS ***!!!YOU SEE THIS NAME YOU SHOULD RUN!!! :(